Thursday, March 1, 2012

Bro-ski


Meet Taylor. 
My crazy-fun-smart-missionarystud of a bro-ski (brother)

Taylor and I have always been super close. 
Even though I would tattle on him all the time and he would claim I was spoiled...that's family lovin right thur.
Don't mind his Beer pajama pants and my onesie attractiveness.




I look up to this boy so much. He is so smart and is definitely going to do big and great things in his life. He is such a stud of a missionary and always has been with everything he does! When he gets his mind set on something he does everything he can to achieve it. 






I brag about him...like a lot. I think he might possibly be the coolest brother...like ever


I haven't seen my bro-ski for nearly 2 years now. He gets back in 13 days! Ahhh I can't wait :) The first time I will get to see him is right before my wedding. The last time I saw him was when I was 16 and in high school... and now I'm getting married. 
Mind=blown.



 And I also can't wait for him to meet this guy. I think they will get along VERY well :)

1 comment:

  1. 14 days and he's home!! I can't wait to see him. I wish you could be there too :(

    ReplyDelete