Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Procrastination.

It's no coincidence that my blogging stopped right when school stopped. It's also no coincidence that I'm starting back up right now with school starting in a couple days and with homework assignments that I should be doing instead. Or maybe it is coincidence.... who knows ;)

Annnyyywhooo. Summer was dang good to us. I could bore myself and all of my two followers with a 10 page blog post, but I'll post some pictures of the highlights of our lovely summer instead!


We drove to Oregon to interview Macklemore and Ryan Lewis.

And then we discovered that Oregon is a really weird state.


We saw Bill Cosby live. Holy Hilarious.

I started working at a DayCare (again)

 I went golfing with Jesse once...and now he goes with his boyfriends. I guess golf is kind of boring if you aren't good? Who knew.

 We had a baby! Haha just kidding...

 We cruised around and spent the night on the Love Boat for a couple of weekends


 We fished...very unsuccessfully 


 Jess taught me how to wake surf

 I met Herbie at the Driggs 4th of July Celebration

 We watched a plane crash...man I'm such a jokester! But it looks like it, right?



 We took the kayaks for a spin

 We took the hottest ride of our life to Iowa with Kenz and Taybay.

 Our transmission was having issues and it seemed like turning the AC off in 110 degree weather was a smart idea?


 We had oh so much fun with the fam in Iowa

 The boys climed a 14,000 ft mountain in Estes Park, Colorado

Taylor pooped on a 14,000 ft mountain in Estes Park, Colorado




 We had a small little reception in Iowa. I loved getting back into my dress!

 We spent an entire day at Adventureland

I dyed my tips pink. Purple's next :)

 We got a TV...with no TV shows (yet)

 And last but certainly not least, we got a maltipoo puppy! 







 Caribou (Boo) 

And that was the gist of our summer! 

...Now I guess I should go do my homework. 





2 comments:

  1. Love this! So much fun! Love you guys so much! Love, love, love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man that little doggie is cute! And you crack me up Chantel. You really had me going with that crashing airplane...But seriously, it sounds like you guys had an awesome summer! Glad to be a small part of it! Love/miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete