Thursday, October 18, 2012

Blarg.

The title of my blog post today is inspired by the one and only Liz Lemon on 30 Rock. It's about the only show Jess and I watch... okay, who am I kidding with this "about" stuff, it literally IS the only show we watch. If you haven't seen or heard of 30 Rock. Get on Netflix, make an account, watch every single episode, love it, laugh, get addicted, and then you can delete your Netflix account. Seriously. It's awesome.

Anyway, the word "Blarg" is used when frustrated. Such as why I am using it now. WHY IS MY BLOG NOT CUTE LIKE EVERYONE ELSES. So here's my issue: Blog not cute, people no want to look at blog, me no want to blog everyday. I guess not everyone can be an awesome blogger like my wonderful sister, or my old Questie friend who's blog I totally envy, or my  sister's lovely sister in law. 

And also my addiction to Pinterest doesn't help. Everyone on there is a creative genius. Sigh. My homely blog and I will try to get along. In the meantime, here are some pictures of my cute puppy that will make up for my lack of awesome blogging skills.




 ...So cute.

1 comment:

  1. Love you, my little Chantel. So fun to see you as a grown up! (Even though it makes me feel old.)

    ReplyDelete