Sunday, October 21, 2012

Into Lately

White Eyeliner.
For some reason white eyeliner makes me look like I'm more ready for the day ahead of me, when really I just want to go back to sleep. 

Birds.

....Birdcages.
I promise I'm not an old woman...they just make for super duper cute decorations!


Running.
Those who know me know that I'm not a big fan of running, I do it for exercise and that's it. Lately I've been enjoying it (possible? yes.)  and signing up for races. I'm awesome.

Pallets.
We discovered the many uses of pallets from our awesome friends, Jay and Camilla. We picked up an old pallet from behind a store, stained it, and varnished it. It looks so so so so good and it's unique! The best thing is that you don't need to hang up anything else because it takes up a ton of space and it adds just the right amount of character and decoration to a wall. 

Baby...stuff. 
Now stay with me guys. I just can't control the big long "Awwwww" that comes out when I see those teeny tiny little newborn socks or the adorable little shoes! Gah. Get's me every time. 
Shirts like this.
Slim fit with a slim tie and khakis? Yes please. If you don't see it, you don't have the right vision. :)






No comments:

Post a Comment