Tuesday, October 23, 2012

EmBowlin.


I was reading through some old blog posts today when I saw a comment that I had somehow missed:


How could I miss this?!? I don't know, but I obviously owe someone a serious blog dedication.
Facts about the lovely Emilie Bowlin:

Emilie Bowlin is probably, definitely the funniest person I know. 

She can't call me by "Chany" which nearly everyone calls me now-a-days. Somehow her mouth can't form it, but I'm okay with it because for some reason I can't just call her by her first name. "Bowlin" always, ALWAYS has to follow. 

Emilie Bowlin has accepted her red hair and knows that for eternity people will always have to comment on it or make a lame joke. Secretly everyone is jealous because her hair is gawgeous

If I were a child, I would want Emilie Bowlin to babysit me...all the time. She's one of those creative genius's I'm always talking about.

She is a fabulous and loyal friend. Apparently getting married makes friends feel super awkward, but she stuck with me and supported me through everything. We have grown up conversations like bosses.

Her snail mail letters will make your day.

She's really smart,  beautiful, and has fabulous taste, and is humble about it all. She's pretty awesome.

This list goes one! But really, go read her blog










1 comment: