Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Mommy Dearest.

The other day I was sitting in my living room working on my computer and I heard my Mom sewing, just like she always does. She sits in her sewing room working on whatever amazing project she's got going at the time while watching either Dr. Phil or Intervention. So there I am, sitting with my computer, the TV on and Mom's just sewing away on her machine. 






And then I realized I live in Idaho and she lives in IowaThe noise was from my Washing Machine:( Poo.


Apparently people like to make hearts for me...in big ways. My Mom mowed this in the grass for me right before I left for College.



My madre is the sweetest most innocent and wonderfully hilarious woman I've met.It's perfectly normal that I call her at least 5 times a day! (Not to mention I use her as my wedding planner)





2 comments:

  1. Awww... Thanks sweetie! I love you so much! I wish I could be there sewing for you! I'll come soon and then we can really go to town! I really appreciate you and think you are making some wonderful decisions in your life. Especially marrying that boy you like! I love him too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think you should do a blog dedicated to me next.

    ReplyDelete