Saturday, January 21, 2012

A New Day

For a while I've been thinking about starting a blog because:


A. Facebook is getting really old...and seems to be full of immature kiddos
B. I'm so bad at keeping a journal. I think this will help!
C. I'm getting married! (I think that automatically means I'm becoming more mature and everyone knows blogs are more sophisticated... :))
D. My wise sister, Tani, and my soon to be sister in law, Leslie, told me how wonderful and useful a blog is. I can turn it into a kind of scrapbook later in life = Awesome!
E. I may want to brag about my wonderful life every once in a while...or complain about the stresses of wedding planning and such. Who knows!
F. I'm starting to wonder how long this list is going to go on...
G. I made it a goal of mine for a class that I'm taking this semester (Personal Health & Wellness. Love it)
H. It'll encourage me to get out my camera and take pictures more often.
I. A blog will be a new start for me at the beginning of a new chapter in my life :)

Yay for blogs!

This is my fresh start look...deep, right? :)






2 comments:

  1. Totally deep!!

    You've got everything you need to start a blog: soul-mate, check. awesome life...check. beautiful writing skills...check. Photography skills...check.
    sisterly blogging connections...check.

    Now all you need is a blog button and a DSLR and super powerful bragging skills!

    This is going to be legendary.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm soooo excited to hear from you! I know it will be super fantastic and fun! You've got this! I'm so proud of you and the totally fabulous decisions you are making in your life! You make me happy just looking at the back of you and wondering, or rather pondering, on what more this girl has to give to the world!

    ReplyDelete