Sunday, January 22, 2012

Productively Lazy


Yesterday Mckenzie and I woke up around 11:30 (don't judge) and all of our roommates had abandoned us and we had no plans for the day. So like everyone who doesn't have plans on a saturday, we watched Lord of the Rings for 3 hours. 

While we simultaneously worked on our blogs for 3 hours...


 As we were bloggity blogging, we realized that we should document our whole day so that we would have something interesting to post about today. (Yes, I do practice my smiles.)

...And then we laid on the floor for half an hour gathering up energy.


After I ate a granola bar I had the strength to get up and we decided we should probably go work out to make us feel productive and all that good stuff




We were pretty beastly.

Our intensely productive workout made us realize how incredibly messy our room and bathroom were...



By this time it was about 6 o'clock (time flies when you're being productive!) and we thought that maybe we should step outside for the first time. So we geared up and ran in the rain all the way to my lovely Jesse's work so that we could steal his car.
...And then we bought $5 over-sized sweaters at Walmart

Jesse came home (yay!) and Mckenzie left to go play games (boo). So for the rest of the night we registered at Target and Bed, Bath & Beyond and picked out super cute stuff.

I'd say it was a successful productively lazy day :)



3 comments:

  1. Oh my Gosh! I laughed pretty hard at this post! You are seriously funny! I don't judge! Love, MOM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahah I am dying right now! You crack me up girly

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're so cute!! Give me a few weeks and I'll be ready for one of those beastly workouts you mentioned Ü

    ReplyDelete