Friday, November 9, 2012

Confession

Confession: My "grateful post everyday" thing was really just a plan I made for myself so that I would slow down and remember that its November and that Thanksgiving is the next holiday, NOT CHRISTMAS.

But then I remembered I love Christmas and I want to celebrate it all year long and NOBODYS GOING TO STOP ME.
So anyway, now that it's off my chest I'm in full Christmas mode. I've warned Jesse that I like my decorations sparkly, glittery, lit up, glorious, and that they will be everywhere! And also I listen to Christmas music like 24/7. Get over it, people! If I could, I would move to Whoville, with my whohusband and whodog of course.

In the meantime, I'm grateful for Christmas.



4 comments:

  1. I thought you hated it when we started playing Christmas music in November I was surprised to hear this mom and I have already started listening this year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. and WhoMommy & Daddy! I love that you love Christmas! Our home is half Thanksgiving and half Christmas! Love your life! Love, MOM

    ReplyDelete
  3. You crack me up. Don't let that Christmas emotion get bottled up any more!

    ReplyDelete