Thursday, November 1, 2012

Going to the gym for the rest of my life because I ate so much on Halloween.

Can you guess who we are? If not, you obviously didn't have a freakishly artistic slightly terrifying childhood.


We had a crazy wild party where we ate cocktail weenies and gorged ourselves on candy, puppy chow, and anything chocolate and fattening. 

 This was the crew for the most part. Scary right? We woke up all our neighbors babies, oops?


Winner of best costume? This guy. If you don't see it, look harder. HILARIOUS. 

Happy Go to The Gym Because Yesterday We Ate Our Body Weight Twice in Junk Food Day! 


2 comments:

  1. Wow! All the costumes look great! That best costume guy was crazy amazing! I loved yours, Jess & Boo's! It looks like you had brown eyes too???? You looked so different even your own Mommy didn't redneckanize! I love you so much darling! I'm feeling the gastronomical distress too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys look awesome! You really should try brunette sometime. It would be so fun! And that last costume cracked me up!

    ReplyDelete