Saturday, November 3, 2012

Two & Three

2. I'm grateful for this guy:




He makes me laugh when all I want to do is be grumpy. He never forgets to tell me the reasons why he loves me. He encourages me to do the things I love and supports me in every decision. He makes me feel like a Queen. Whenever I feel down he'll ask "What's your favorite thing about _____ " (insert some sort of weird animal) and it can always make me laugh. If I'm feeling negative he'll make up some sort of game or bet where we both have to positive for a certain amount of time. He cares about how I feel and how each day went. He never hesitates to help me out. I love the man to eternity ;)


3.  I'm grateful for our home. We are so blessed to have a place that fits all of our(my) stuff and a beautiful place to come home to each day. 




 (we've repainted since this pic ^^^)




1 comment:

  1. seriously? you're so precious. cannot wait for my weekend visit.. ;)

    ReplyDelete